Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding (p2)

OK i love pudding and the many things you can do to alter it for different flavor effects - such as adding fruit, whip topping, cream cheese, ricotta, nuts and so on... so when i came across this easy recipe from Kraft foods I thought I'd give it a try.

Cinnamon Chocoltae Pudding (p2)
2 cups cold skim or fat free milk
1 pkg (4 servings size) Jell-o Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free instant Pudding mix
1/2 to 1 tsp ground cinnamon

1/2 c thawed sugar free cool whip

Pour milk into medium bowl and add dry pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 2 min.s or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Spoon evenly into four dessert dishes and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover pudding in refrigerator. I added a little more cinnamon than was called for and I sprinkled a few toasted walnuts ontop. I think it was even better the next day.ENJOY!




No comments: