Sunday, November 05, 2006

Apple with Sweetened Natural PB (p2)



This is one of my favorite snacks....
1 Gala Apple (or what ever apple you enjoy)
1 TAB Natural Peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1 to 2 pkt splenda

Just mix the splenda with the Pb and dip the apple slices into it...its extremely simple and very yummy!!!!


Before SB I always LOVED Jiffy brand PB. It was sweet but not too sweet. When we switched to natural PB I never felt the flavor was as good as the pre-processed kind. One day I decided to try a bit of splenda in it as I felt the sweetness was perhaps what I was missing. I've been hooked on it this way ever since. I have found I actually enjoy this mixture more than I ever did Jiffy or any other PB out on the market.

1 comment:

G said...

ooh. Splenda? Now that is an idea. I am going to do that!