Monday, September 11, 2006

Look who's attention I got!



Well after making the pie crust for my roasted grilled pot pie I had plenty of dough left over. I added some water, onion powder, garlic powder, a little of garlic salt and 1 huge Tab of natural chunky peanut butter -

look who's attention i got! Ha ha ha

I mixed this up well and rolled out on a floured surface and used cooking cutters to cut out little puppy treats. placed on a baking sheet and would gather up the scraps into the dough and re-roll out more. I baked these for 25 to 30 mins at 350 degrees. They smelled really good and that got my hubbies attention...ha ha.

All three of my boys like them!!!! There wasn't enough peanut butter in them to really taste but the added oil was good for the crust texture. And yes my hubby, daughter and i all had some too....they were REALLY very good. I think I might have to play around with this a bit more but I think with some a good hardy
dip they'd be even better. They reminded me of a thick seasoned cracker. Who knew!














Taste testing:

No comments: