Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hot Cocoa Custard (p1)

I got this off of the Sb forum that I just love! I'm not sure who or where this orrigionally came from but I got it from a post by: "Dolly-VA"




Hot Cocoa Custard (p1)


1 cup ff/lf milk
2 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 pkt swiss miss DIET hot cocoa mix (only 25 calories per pkt)
1 Tb splenda (you really need to add this)
ground nutmeg

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix all but nutmeg in a bowl. Pour into 3 (1/2 cup) Pyrex custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Set in a pan that has about 1 inch of very hot/boiling water in it. Bake 25 minutes or til set in the middle. Let cool and eat warm or better yet chill in the refrigerator and top with cool whip!

The recipe calls for:
2 tsp instant coffee/espresso crystals but I'm not big on coffee so I leave this out. I do however top with Sugar Free or Light Cool Whip. Its Soooo good!

1 comment:

MindiMo said...

This SOOOO hit the spot!!! I was so wanting something sweet and this was AWESOME!!!!