FUN FACT: REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups turn 80 years old in 2008!!!! (for more interesting things about Hershey Products click here)
REESE’S Peanut Butter Cookie Bites (not SB friendly)
To make the cookies:
Take 1 Pillsbury refrigerated Peanut butter cookie log
1 pkg. Reeses Peanut butter cups miniatures, unwrapped
- Slice the raw cookie log in 1/2 inch slices. Each slice cut in half, and then in half again to make 4 little triangles.
- Take an ungreased mini muffin tin and place one cookie triangle in each muffin hole.
- Bake as directed on cookie package.
- Take out of the oven and place one Reeses Peanut Butter cup on top of each cookie and let melt (I press the candy lightly down into the cookie).
- Let cool and the pop out and onto a serving plate.
Hint:If the cookie seems to stick, run a butter knife around the edge of each cookie to release it. Make sure the cookies cool completely (the chocolate in the candy needs to set up) before serving.
NOTE: I have also made these cookies with a Peanut butter cookie mix. I mixed the cookie dough as directed in the recipe or on the pkg.
Take a little less than 1 Tab of cookie dough and roll into a little ball, placed in the miniature muffin tin as stated above and cook to the time suggested on the cookie recipe or package. After they came out of the oven, and while still hot, I placed a Recesses Peanut butter cup in each cookie center.