Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tangy Sweet Cucumber Salad (p2)

First I want to appoligize as I cant remember where I got this recipe from and I cant seem to find it again...? So to whom ever came up with this salad, THANKS! Its tangy and sweet and extreemly easy to make. It reminds me of something you'd take to a pininc as I think it resembles a coleslaw flavor (the dressing does that is). I've added a bit more cucumbers and mayo as I liked it better that way. NOTE: the dressing does get "soupy" when its been frefergerated over night so its best to eat it sooner than later.

Tangy Sweet Cucumber Salad (p2)

2 English cucumbers
1 small sweet onion
1 bell pepper (what ever color you like)
1/8 cup vinegar
4 Tbsp fat free sour cream
2 Tbsp light mayo
3 packets of Splenda

T
rim ends of cucumber and dice into average size pieces. Dice the bell pepper and onion also and place all in a bowl. In a small mixing bowl add vinegar, sour cream, mayo, splenda and mix well. Pour over the diced veggies and mix well. Refregirate til chilled and Enjoy!

No comments: